RSS

Our 2011 Journey through the Bible Begins!

The Chronological Bible

I have been blessed to have read through the whole bible in a year about three years ago, and I believe that I am being called to do it again this year, as well as take my eldest son along with me.  By God's grace, I found this website, The Chronological Bible Blog, and thought about using it for our journey this 2011.  To encourage my son, I asked Mike, the owner of this blog, if I could "reblog" his site with a few tweaks, mostly shortening the posts by zeroing in on one specific concept at a time.  Mike has so very kindly agreed, so Mike, if you're reading this, thanks so much from the bottom of my heart.
If you're here looking for a way to bring your child, or even yourself, closer to God, you might want to check out The Chronological Bible Blog first, then come back here, to see which "version" would be more suitable for you and/or your family.  May we all be blessed by the mighty power of God's Word!  We look forward to having you with us on this exciting journey! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment